Hello Missouri Birders,

Tomorrow is the final day of the summer season (June 1
 July 31).  With that said, please send me your
Summer Seasonal Reports by June 11, at this e-mail
address.  However, please note, I will be out of town,
likely with no e-mail access, until August 11.

Your seasonal report should include any significant
sightings from the summer season.

Examples of "significant sightings" include:

-- any species listed as "rare", "casual", or
"accidental" on the Annotated Checklist of Missouri
Birds <http://mobirds.org/MBRC/MOChecklist.asp >

-- late spring departure or early fall arrival dates

-- high counts or unusually low counts (also include a
note if a species usually present in your area during
this period appeared to be completely absent or
unusually abundant).

Information regarding the weather events in your area
will also help me greatly.

PREFERRED FORMAT -- An Excel document with the
following data:
1)  Species (sorted in checklist order, please)
2)  Number observed
3)  Date
4)  Location (include COUNTY)
5)  Reason sighting is being included
5)  Any additional notes (such as age/sex, notes about
how you arrived at a particularly difficult
identification, and whether you submitted
documentation for casual or accidental species)

PHOTOS -- Submission of photos showing your
significant sightings through the season is
encouraged. High-resolution images can be e-mailed to
me.

The data you provide is used to produce the regional
report published in the American Birding Association's
"journal of record for birders,"
North American Birds; and a summary of sightings is
also published in the ASM's quarterly publication, The
Bluebird.

PLEASE REMEMBER -- Your sightings must be submitted
directly to me in order to be considered for inclusion
in the final seasonal report.  Sightings posted only
to MOBIRDS-L will not be included in the report.

Please send your sightings to me at the below e-mail
or home address by Monday, August 11.

Joshua Uffman
420 North Clay Avenue
Ferguson, MO 63135

Additionally, I will do my best to answer any
questions, etc. when I return on Monday, August 11.

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO
MO-Records:  www.showme-birds.com
Bird Photos:  http://www.pbase.com/jpuf