MoBirders,
I arrived at Columbia Bottom this morning around 7:10 and hooked up with Dave Becher.  We walked different parts of the area and found the following shorebirds:

Dowitcher sp-5--we think short-biiled
Spotted Sandpiper
Least Sandpiper--6
Pectoral Sandpiper-2/3
Lesser Yellowlegs --one group of 23 plus others scattered about
Greater Yellowlegs--several, maybe as many as the Lesser
Killdeer--many, more than a 100
Black-necked Stilts-at least 23; hard to keep track as the birds move around

Speculative, from a long scope view--we discussed and did not confirm, but mark as possible
Semipalmated Sandpiper
Semipalmated Plover
Both were seen across a large expanse of field and might not be accurate. Plover showed no killdeer tail markings and seemed to be the right size.  Sandpipers (several) were much 'cleaner' looking than the least we were seeing, but that might have been an artifact of the distance and light.

Good Birding
Dave Rogles