  From: chris barrigar
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 8:54 AM
  Subject: Resident Mockingbird Offspring - Master-caller, Stoddard Co.

  Our resident Mocker has had at least one offspring which as far as I can tell, has surpassed the adult in its vocabulary. Last night I heard in the juvenile's repertoire of calls, Purple Martins and Beeps from the neighbor's cordless phone. The student has become the master. Too much fun!

  It does seem that its favorite calls to belt out are Carolina Wren and N. Cardinal.

  This helps pass the time during the summer doldrums.

  Good Birding!

  Chris Barrigar
  Stoddard Co.

  Itís a talkathon Ė but itís not just talk. Check out the iím Talkathon.
ASM Fall Meeting: Sept. 26-28, 2008 at Osage Beach, MO

  Database version: 5.10160e
  http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/

Database version: 5.10160e
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/

ASM Fall Meeting: Sept. 26-28, 2008 at Osage Beach, MO