I continue to observe the 3 juvenile peregrines at the WU Medical Ctr campus.
Today at least one adult joined them.  The 3 juveniles regularly play war
games over Barnes-Jewish Hospital, and they are equally regularly catching
prey.  Today it appeared that they were devouring barn swallows, which are
common around the hospital and, while graceful, seem rather weak flyers by
comparison.  Today I observed an either stupid, sick, or poisoned pigeon
actually try to land on the same ledge where two of the juvenile peregrines
were perched.  They both went after it, but somehow it managed to escape.
There are plenty of pigeons and starlings that I wish these guys would take.

Tom