I was watching a doe graze outside my kitchen and was interested to see a Pheobe repeatedly hover by her tail and then around her ears.  It did this numerous times with flights back to a perch in between what I suppose to have been successful sortes.  I'll keep an eye out and see if this happens more frequently than just this once.  I've never seen it before, and the deer are by the house all the time.  Was it just an opportunity not to be missed?  Anyway it was fun to watch.  I wish I knew which end provided the tastiest snacks.

Mariel Stephenson
Columbia, Mo