I posted this message at 12:15 but I must have pushed a wrong button because at 12:30 it still hasn't appeared.  So here we go again
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: MObirds
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 12:15 PM
Subject: He's still here!

Bill Reeves called at noon after being in court all morning.  He reports that Pat Luedders saw the Broad-tailed Hummingbird two times around 10 a.m.  She noticed the pink throat one time and could see the metallic band the other time.  At 11:10 Archie Keiper saw the bird and could see the band.  So folks, it's still here but Bill says it's turned its whistle off.
Bob Lewis