It appears more and more that our hummingbird has flown away.  Joe Eades watched a while this morning--Jean Leonetti and friends stayed until 11:30--no bird.  Folks, the show is over.  Bill Reeves willl still welcome guests but from this point forward he'd like a phone call first at 573 756-2994.  Thanks to everyone for their patience and endurance.  I think many of us have learned a bit from this experience.  Good birding to all!
Robert Lewis