Date:    Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:56:32 -0500
From:    Chris Ferree <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Peregrine Falcons in Clayton, MO. Barnes Hospital?

I know this is an older thread but just wanted to post an update on those
Peregrines at BJC. I have seen 3 flying around over Steinberg Prairie and the
West side of the hospital complex on Friday (6-13) and yesterday (6-16). One
was calling while holding a rabbit (?) and another swooped below him/her and
dropped the prey into its talons about 200 ft in the air, amazing!

Chris Ferree
Nature Reserve Tech
Forest Park Forever
St Louis, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: Sept. 26-28, 2008 at Osage Beach, MO