Peace Valley, Howell County

I recently visited family near Peace Valley in Southern Missouri. During the
visit I spent about 1.5 hrs at Blowing Springs which is essentially the beginning
of Eleven Point River. This is located off of Highway W between Peace Valley
and Mountain View. The springs are located a few 100 yards from the highway
via a small, overgrown trail. It does not seem like many people visit this spot
which I found to be a good birding location. I am sure there are a lot more
species but the forest was quite dense and my knowledge of bird sounds is
limited. The only draw back are the ticks, lots of ticks. Below are the birds
identified:

Blowing Springs

Great Blue Heron
Turkey Vulture
Broad-winged Hawk
Yellow-billed Cuckoo
Ruby-throated Hummingbird
Belted Kingfisher
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Pileated Woodpecker
Acadian Flycatcher
Eastern Phoebe
White-eyed Vireo
Red-eyed Vireo
American Crow
Barn Swallow
Carolina Chickadee
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Wood Thrush
Blue-winged Warbler
Northern Parula
American Redstart
Louisiana Waterthrush
Kentucky Warbler
Common Yellowthroat
Yellow-breasted Chat
Northern Cardinal
Indigo Bunting
Brown-headed Cowbird

Other birds of note seen in the Peace Valley area:

Northern Bobwhite
Barred Owl
Whip-poor-will
Chimney Swift