N. St. Louis county.

  I walked the gravel road for a mile to get to the back levee.
  Looking back toward the entry road and fenced pump/platform,
  the FWDU were viewable:(9 o'clock in pic)
  http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/CBCA6-18c.jpg
  Seeing the ducks standing their long goose-like legs were a treat:
  http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/CBCA6-18e.jpg
  They can be less conspicuous when in the weeds:
  http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/CBCA6-18b.jpg

  On the way out I ran into some folks willing to walk the fulvous mile.
  The Larry Beeson's just back from birding in Colorado:
  http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/larrybeeson.jpg
  Dave Heanni and Teresa wanted some exercise:
  http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/daveheanni.jpg
  I hope they got good looks:
  http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c281/bilrudn/CBCA6-18d.jpg

  Bill Rudden