Went back in and revisited my duck flyover photos (taken for indents only)
and was surprised that I luckily caught the FULVOUS WHISTLING DUCKS.  Also a
few Black-necked Stilt photo's. Heard strange calling and looked up over my
shoulder to see two hovering 15 feet above. Another also landed about 20
yards from me.

2008-06-16 Photos here
http://www.photosbyat.com/gallery/5187894_fF2qg#315393611_LgHTz

Latest Western Kingbird photos at Bridgeton Bottoms - at the intersection of
Tassig Road and Ferguson. Bird was on nest.
http://www.photosbyat.com/gallery/5165154_SF9DH#312851090_8A5Xi

Al Smith
Bridgeton
http://mobirds.smugmug.com/ (Admin)