The ST. LOUIS AUDUBON SOCIETY is sponsoring a field trip this Saturday
to Lost Valley and Katy Trails in St. Charles County.  Both are within
the Missouri Department of Conservation Weldon Spring Conservation Area.

DATE:  Saturday, June 21, 2008.

TIME:  5:45 a.m., rain or shine.

MEETING PLACE:  Lost Valley Trail parking lot.

DIRECTIONS:  From U.S. 40-61/I-64 take Missouri hwy 94 south (toward
Defiance, Missouri) approximately 5 1/2 miles.  Just before the two-lane
bridge that crosses Little Femme Osage Creek, turn right into the gravel
parking lot at the head of the Lost Valley hiking/biking trail.

PLAN:  This will be a half-day trip.  We'll bird the Lost Valley Trail,
then head back up hwy 94 to the Weldon Spring Access to the Katy Trail.

LUNCH:  No lunch stop is planned.

LEADER:  Mike Grant

COST:  Free.  Everyone is welcome.

MORE INFO:  www.stlouisaudubon.org.