I again visited the Bottomland Trail in Clydesdale County Park (St. Louis County) early this afternoon in an attempt to beef up my sparse area list. Most of my list was the same as Sunday (NORTHERN PARULA, CAROLINA WREN, INDIGO BUNTING, CAROLINA CHICKADEE, etc.), but I was lucky enough to add a few new birds, including GREAT EGRET and PURPLE MARTIN.

It may be old news to MO birders, but I was excited to finally confirm something I've suspected for a couple years....there are CERULEAN WARBLERS breeding along the trail.

Good birding,
Ryan

--
Ryan Douglas