Went by Co1umbia Bottoms Conservation Area this morning with my wife, Therese, and was able to find 2 of the ducks at about 11am with the help of Bill Rudden. Thanks Bill. They were the same place Bill had them earlier this morning, only one was barely visible in the weeds. We walked across some corn stubble to get closer and while watching in the scope the duck stood up and was joined by another one then disappeared into the tall weeds, but a good look for about 5 seconds. After the FUWD left 2 moorhens and 2 greenwing teal came into the field of view. Also saw many blue wing teal, lots of Stilts and about 8 ruddy ducks. Thanks agian to Bill for his help in locating these birds.