I have a new computer and so don't have the Kansas List Info on it.

I just want to express our deep concern and sympathy for the people in Manhattan and Kstate and hope they and their families are okay, and that Kansas State University will be functional again soon.

I was on the Student Advisory Board at Metropolitan Community Colleges in Omaha a number of years ago when a small tornado or wind burst took part of the roof off.   Our main job was to get the files covered and escort  the students out at night and it wasn't easy.  Certainly nothing like what they are experiencing in Manhattan right now.

John Hansen  Saint Joseph   [log in to unmask]

Database version: 5.10030e
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/