Re: RFI: Chuck-will's-widow Valley View Glade, not really in the southeast part of the state but maybe close enough, normally has Chuck-will’s-widows calling during the evening in early June.  We have often heard Whippoorwills calling simultaneously at this location.

John Solodar
University City
St. Louis County, MO