The RT Hummers had dwindled in numbers for about a month but for the last 2 evenings I have been "swarmed" with about 20 of them.  It is great fun to watch them at the various 7 feeders that are out.  My question is I noticed that several males will eat together at different feeders and I thought they wouldn't do that.  I am new to this so hope my ignorance isn't showing.

I couldn't find any info on the males eating together so any insight would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks,
Rose Calton
Conway (SW Mo)