If you happen to see the segment on the WC look closely, and quickly, at the beginning at the three people walking past. That would be Myrna Carlton, Larry Lade, and myself. Then later there is a couple bits of very brief comments  - completely out of context - of half an hour interview they did with me. The whole process took four and a half hours one morning out at Poosey CA with the three person film crew, for the few seconds that were aired. So much for Show Business!  At least they did have some nice shots of some birds!

SK
Charlene and Jim Malone <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Flipping through channels to try to get a weather forecast and found
Just saw on the Weather Channel a segment on the Top Ten places to live in
Rural America.
Livingston co was #3 (I think... went by quickly)
Nice little piece about Livingston co and Chillicothe, bird migration and
birdwatching.
Steve Kinder was the featured spokesperson birder.

Good birding,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.