Hi everyone,

I thought you might be interested in reading about a bald eagle WBS
released back in to the wild last month. I've posted the story and some
photos as well as links for more info on the blog this morning. It was a
wonderful, breathtaking experience.

http://world-bird-sanctuary.blogspot.com/

Also, if anyone is interested in writing/photographing a guest "Missouri
Birds" post for the blog, email me privately. I'd love to get the birding
community involved in educating folks on local birds. No length
requirements and I'll of course give you credit! :-)

--
Stephanie Pippin
St. Louis, MO

http://world-bird-sanctuary.blogspot.com/