I've been holding back... but can't take it any longer.

Climate. Change.

Lump scissor-tails in with armadillos and roadrunners.  All moving North, right?

Dave Snider
KY3 StormTeam Meteorologist

Work: 417 268.3246
Fax: 417 268.3364

KYTV
999 West Sunshine St
Springfield, MO 65807 USA
KY3 - the place to be!

See who we know in common
Want a signature like this?
GO GREEN - please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to