I've recently relocated from SW Missouri to the Columbia area.  In SW Mo  scissor-tailed flycatchers are very common and have been for some years, so it's a bit of a surprise to learn they are just starting to show up farther north in the state.  Does anyone know just where the line is between common and rare for these birds in Missouri?  Other differences I'm noting here - few to none of the Eurasian collared doves up here (at least around my neighborhood) and black-capped rather than Carolina chicadees.  And this is the first time I've lived anywhere that catbirds show up in the back yard frequently.