From: Joshua Uffman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 9:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BROAD-TAILED HUMMINGBIRD in Farmington

I was told through the grapevine that there is a confirmed BROAD-TAILED
HUMMINGBIRD coming to a feeder in Farmington.  It is said it is at Bill
Reeves house - Not 100% sure on this.

Additionally, I was told call 573-756-2994 for further information.  Not
sure whose number this is?  I have tried to call it numerous times and it
has been busy.

However, I was told to post this, so I am.

I am sure more information will follow.  Sorry to be so vague.

Josh

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County
www.showme-birds.com