Phil's finds of these species in northeast Missouri may reflect:
a. more birding in an area that has been neglected, historically,
b. expanding ranges (perhaps due to climate change),
c. both of the above.

Phil has birded northeast MO often during his time as a student at
Truman State University.  Our knowledge of bird occurrence has
increased appreciably due to his efforts.  He's been a regular
contributor to CACHE/SPARKS, so his finds are a part of the record
and will be reflected in future Annotated Checklists of Missouri.

Thanks, Phil.  [Isn't it great to do something of value while having
fun?]

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO