From: Margy Terpstra <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 7:51 am
Subject: Re: algae in birdbaths

I should have looked at the Microbe-lift website first! Look under "What product should I use" and there is a list for Birdbaths and fountains. A cleaner and several other products are listed. However, they don't list algae as a problem there. I would suggest you contact them directly for suggestions.?
?
Margy Terpstra?
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO MO?
?