The site will be down for a few days as we deal with replacing a corrupted database with a backup copy that is not corrupted.

This has happened due to a deliberate attack of tens of thousands of websites world-wide. It appears to have originated in China.

It is possible that any CACHE\SPARKS data entered over the past three days will not be retrievable. I'll keep you posted as we work through this unfortunate challenge.

Patrick

Sent Via Patrick's Wireless Blackberry Device.