Hi Everyone,

Ah, sorry for the late post, but it takes me a few
days to catch up after a holiday weekend.  On Sunday,
the 25th, we saw the scissor-tailed flycatcher I had
previously seen on the 10th sitting on the telephone
wires along North Booth Lane by Woodlandville, MO.  It
was in the exact same location on the road where I had
seen it before, so maybe it will stick around for a
while.

Happy birding before the storm comes in!

Vanessa Melton
New Franklin, MO
Howard County