There is quite a bit of descriptive discussion about bubblers (including a
description of the TGP bubbler and illustrative diagrams of three others) on
the ASM web site at http://www.mobirds.org/AttractBirds/AttractingBirds.asp.

For a photo and diagram of the Terpstra bubbler, click on
http://www.mobirds.org/AttractBirds/picdiagramterpbubble.asp

For a diagram of the Roth model, click on
http://www.mobirds.org/AttractBirds/RothBubbler.jpg

For a diagram of the Korotev model, click on
http://epsc.wustl.edu/~rlk/wgnss/fountain.html

I have a photo of the TGP bubbler somewhere in my computer, but I don't
remember the file name and cannot find it. All that you see is a brownish
boulder with a flat but somewhat concave surface. Evidently, water from a
city water pipe goes directly to the boulder and pours onto the surface,
puddling in the concave area and spilling out over the sides.

Bob Fisher
Independence, Missouri

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/