I'm seeking to develop a permanent bubbler in A Jefferson City wooded
park much like that at TGP. As a part of the process of pitching this
idea to the Parks and Recreation Dept. I need illustrative photos
that describe these types of facilities to those who are unfamiliar.
If any of you can send photos that can be used for this purpose it
will be greatly appreciated. Also any info about the underlying
( plumbing, electrical, pumps ) would be helpful.

Thanks