This is the third or fourth summer that we've had Red-winged
Blackbirds regularly visiting our feeder in Soulard (St. Louis
city).  A neighbor across the alley told me she sees them at her
feeder, too.

A visitor I'm waiting to see from my window, maybe perched on a wire
over the alley, is one of the Western Kingbirds that nest a few
blocks away.

Sherry McCowan
Saint Louis, Missouri