From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Lawrence Herbert
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 6:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CACHE comments

I enjoy placing my birds on CACHE & SPARKS.

1)  I am unable to read the highlighted areas listed since the background is
so dark.

2)  Here in Joplin, the new Audubon Nature Center and  area gets missed
because "Wildcat Park" isn't on the list.  Wildcat Access is on the list and
is a one acre access to Shoal Creek and it is within the park.  Local
birders call "Wildcat Park"
the areas
including the Audubon nature trails, McIndoe, and McClelland Parks.  Lots of
fairly good birding there but technically not on the list since it is not an
MDC or a State Park!

Good birding,  Larry H.  Joplin MO.