Dean Rising spotted a Cape May Warbler in south Springfield today while out walking his dog.  We rarely see a Cape May Warbler in this part of the State.  Yesterday the Noble's had the White-winged Dove in their front yard, and today the Cape May Warbler while walking the dog.  These viewings were life bird experiences for both parties.  I know there have been other similar life bird reports this Spring.  It seem this overly casual birding success is getting totally out of hand.

Charley Burwick
Greater Ozarks Audubon
Greene County
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/