I meant Bill Rudden, not Bill Rowe. Although both are excellent birders.

Shawn Clubb
Collinsville, Madison Co., Ill.

Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 12:34:25 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tower Grove Park - Friday
To: [log in to unmask]

I stopped in briefly at Tower Grove Park Friday morning. In the trees directly north of the Gaddy Bird Garden was a Philadelphia vireo.
There was a veery in the bird garden, as well as Canada warbler that Bill rowe told me about, ovenbirds, black-throated green warbler and redstarts.

I then checked out the Cypress Circle end of the park. In the circle and just wets of it I had two Cape May warblers, numerous Baltimore orioles, numerous Tennessee warblers and a few Nashville warblers.

Shawn Clubb
Collinsville, Madison Co., Ill.

Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the iím Initiative from Microsoft.
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/