5/19
Lost Valley Trail: 2, possibly 3 Cerulean warblers in the first 50 yards of the trail.  A feeding frenzy on some sort of hatch at the spillway from Lake 33: 3 empid (sps),1 least flycatcher,1 marsh wren,2-red-eyed v,5 yellow-rumps,3 blackpoll,4 redstart,3c. yellowthroat, 4 yellow warbler, 4 Tenn. warbler,1 Nashville,1 n.parula, 8 barn swallows, all in about 10 minutes.  At home had 2 great horned owls on the electrical tower talking to each other about 10pm.  I'm guessing it was an adult and a first year.

5/20  In addition to earlier posts, I had an Olive-sided Flycatcher on the north side of the bird garden.

torrey berger
St. Louis

This message, including attachments, is from the law firm of Lewis, Rice & Fingersh, L.C. This message contains information that may be confidential and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient, promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by return e-mail or call us at 314-444-7600. You may not forward, print, copy, distribute, or use the information in this message if you are not the intended recipient. **************** IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with U.S. Treasury Department regulations, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that the IRS might attempt to impose on a taxpayer, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction, arrangement, or other matter. There is no limitation by this Firm on the disclosure of the tax treatment or tax structure of any transaction, arrangement, or matter discussed herein by the intended recipient of this communication.