“Thank You” to all who replied to my call for bird ID Help.

It seems the almost unanimous response was that they were all shots of a Tennessee Warbler with a possible Worm-eating Warbler for #4.

Thank you again to everyone for putting up with and helping out a newbie!

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 5:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: bird ID help

I took these this morning at Tower Grove Park and need some help with ID’s since I’m new to birding.

1-      http://chrismantle.smugmug.com/photos/297338695_LeDDi-M.jpg

2-      http://chrismantle.smugmug.com/photos/297338753_m8rbV-M.jpg

3-      http://chrismantle.smugmug.com/photos/297338781_42qSi-M.jpg

4-      http://chrismantle.smugmug.com/photos/297338793_7ar2d-M.jpg