This upcoming Saturday, 5/24/2008, I will lead a
fieldtrip sponsored by the St. Louis Audubon Society
to Riverlands MBS (St. Charles Co).  I have no idea
what the current water levels are there.  However,
this has historically been a great weekend to see
Whimbrel, and any other migrating shorebirds - but not
sure the habitat is like there currently??  If anyone
knows, please relay.  Regardless, that is where we
will start from.

WHO CAN COME:  Members or Non-Members, experienced or
beginners.

MEET: 7:30AM at the Teal Pond Parking Lot at
Riverlands
Migratory Bird Sanctuary in St. Charles County.
Directions can be found here:
http://www.stlouisaudubon.org/Birding.htm#Riverlands

DESTINATIONS:
1)  RMBS and the Confluence
2)  Columbia Bottom CA will likely be added if
Riverlands conditions are poor.

TARGET BIRDS:  Any

WHAT TO BRING:
- enough Water/Drink; snacks if you need them
- bins, scope if you have one, field guide

WEATHER:  This fieldtrip will be held rain or shine.

DRESS:  Comfortable shoes, but there will be very
little walking.

LEADER:  Joshua Uffman and a possible guest
appearrance from an MBRC member.

If you have any questions or need directions, etc.,
please contact me at the below e-mail address or call
me at home:  314.524.7637

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO
MO-Records:  www.showme-birds.com