I saw a decent flock (maybe 10 or so?) of cedar waxwings behind the palm piper house in Tower Grove Park and a few more between there and Gaddy, along with what seemed like a Tennessee warbler singing in the top of every other tree. I even managed to see one or two of them, which was gratifying. In addition to some of the birds Jack mentioned, I had an overbird in Gaddy.

Peter Keyel
St Louis, MO

"Well now, you never did see such a terrible thing
As was seen last night on TV
Maybe if we're lucky, they will show it again
Such a terrible thing to see"
-Genesis, "Domino"