St. Louis Audubon is leading a birding trip to Columbia Bottom Conservation
Area Saturday, May 17th from 7:30 am till approximately 11:30 am., rain or
shine!

Leader:  Mike Arduser, with the Missouri Conservation department at  Columbia
Bottom

Meeting place directions:  Take the Riverview exit off Hwy 270 and go  north
on Riverview.  The entrance to Columbia Bottom is about 3 miles  on the right.
 Go straight into the area and stay on the paved road to the  first parking
area on the left, about 1.7 miles from the entrance.  We will  meet at the
River access parking lot.

Who:  All birders are invited.

Itinerary:   The weather conditions will affect our itinerary,  but we hope
to look for shore birds and water fowl in the area.   We may also walk on some
of the trails, weather permitting.   Please bring your 2-way radios.

Conditions:  As usual this year, it will be wet and muddy, so please  dress
for these conditions.

This will be an excellent way to learn all of the good birding spots at  this
interesting conservation area.  We hope you can join us.

Pat Lueders for Mike Arduser

favorites at AOL Food.