All birders are invited to join St. Louis Audubon at the Shaw Nature  Reserve
on Wednesday, May 21 at 7 am  (PLEASE NOTE EARLIER STARTING TIME)  for a day
of birding.

MEETING PLACE:  We will meet at the Visitor's Center at the entrance  to Shaw
Nature Preserve.  Directions:  Take Hwy 44 west to the Gray  Summit exit (Hwy
100).  Go left on Hwy 100, back over the  highway, and turn right.  The
entrance to Shaw is immediately on your  left.  There is an entrance fee of $3 if
you are not a member of the  Missouri Botanical Garden.

MEETING TIME:  7 am till around 2 pm

ITINERARY:   We will search for late migrant warblers,  flycatchers, and
hopefully have good looks at our Summer nesting  residents.   We will again try to
get a good look at Henslow's  Sparrows.  There is a nice mixture of habitats
at Shaw which should result  in a good variety of species seen.  Bring your
lunch if you would like  to picnic after we finish birding.  We will probably be
finished around 2  pm.

CONDITIONS:  There will be a fair amount of walking on paths that are
generally in good condition.  Hopefully, it will be dryer than if has been  so far
this season.  Wear comfortable shoes and bring your  water.

LEADER:  Pat Lueders, substituting for John Solodar.

Pat Lueders, St. Louis Audubon

favorites at AOL Food.

ASM Fall Meeting: Sept. 25-27, 2008 at Osage Beach, MO