Returning from dinner at Ozark Steakhouse (Heartland Community) with the
family, I was showing them the numerous fields where I have been seeing
Bobolinks... Just north of our home we observed two Black Terns diving on
who knows what at a 3 acre farm pond...

First time I've seen this species in the county.

Patrick

:ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM:
* Patrick Harrison                     *
* Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri *
* [log in to unmask]                 A
* [log in to unmask]         S
* [log in to unmask]                M
* http://mobirds.org                   *
* http://www.patrickdharrison.com      A
*****The Audubon Society of Missouri****

ASM Fall Meeting: Sept. 25-27, 2008 at Osage Beach, MO