Mobirders - I birded Prairie State Park, Barton County, this Sat. morning.
Lots of Bell's Vireos, Chats, and of course Brown Thrashers and Catbirds.
Only one Grasshopper Sparrow and one Henslow's.  Thought I found some
Prairie-Chickens way over on a ridge.  Got the scope out and they were
Turkey Vultures jumping around like chickens!
An Olive-sided, and a Yellow-bellied and a Willow Flycatcher.  Several
other Empids too.  All meadowlarks singing were Eastern.
Stopped at the picnic grounds for a bit too.  Two chickadees were both
singing their two part song like Black-capped. So, recorded as such.
Good birding,  Larry H.  Joplin, Jasper County, MO.