Emmenegger Park was fairly birdy early this morning, not so much on a second trip latter in the morning. Best birds were Wilsons warbler, Canada warbler, Blackburnian warbler, Blue and Golden winged warblers, Lots of Magnolia warblers and an eye level singing NOrthern Parula. Also had a quick look at what I believe was a Bewicks wren. Between trips to Emmenegger I went to Powder Valley across the street and had a pair of MIssissippi kites soaring at about 10:30.   Dave Haenni , St. Louis County

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/