Dave Garcia, Pat Leuders, and myself will lead a SLAS Bird Walk through Kennedy Woods, Forest Park, Saturday from 7:30 - 9:30 am, May 10 (Big Day).

We'll gather at the upper parking lot off Wells Drive just west of the zoo. Wells Dr. is just east of Valley Dr.. Look for the Missouri Conservation Department sign with logo at the entrance.

We'll be identifying birds by their vocalizations and physical appearance, while providing tips on how to make the most out of your birding experience to carry you into your future birding explorations.

Kennedy Woods can be more visually challenging than Tower Grove Park for bird seekers, but I feel it makes up for it in the singing department.
Bob BaileySt. Louis, [log in to unmask]
Get Free (PRODUCT) REDô  Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics.
ASM Spring Meeting ... May 2, 3, & 4, 2008 at Chillicothe, MO