Had my first Western Kingbird on 5-5-08. On Branch Street, towards river
from Broadway, on a wire that runs along railroad tracks.

Not a good place to go, really, as there is noplace to park. I see a pair
nest somewhere there every summer. I walk there at lunch time.

So you might look for Kingbirds in more convenient spots in the city any day
now. Eastern Kingbird the same day along river off bike path, same general area.

Esa.