Before work today I ran out to 1000 Hills.  In pines west of the swimming area,
I saw a broad-winged hawk and flying alittle higher there was an adult bald
eagle.  This time of year they would most likely being nesting.  If any one has
seen a baldy restly let me know.  The rangers there might need to keep an
eye out.  I also seen magnolia, yellow, chestnut sided warbler, redstart, and
got a very good look at a pileated woodpecker.     The was pretty cool.  See
ya around and good birding.