From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Kathleen Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 8:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: silent Empids??

Is it just me or are the little flycatchers being unusually quiet this year?
I have heard Least Flycatcher a few times, but it only called a few times.
Any other little flycatcher that I have seen has not called at all.

Warblers seem to be pretty quiet also.  The Tennessee's were calling on
Saturday, but other than that, I have heard very little from the warblers.

Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

7:49 AM

Checked by AVG.
7:49 AM