A large number of birders were treated to a pair of cuckoos in the same  tree
at TGP this morning, a Black-billed and a Yellow-billed.  This is the  second
time I've seen two cuckoos together of different bills around the  bubbler,
the previous time a few years ago.  They were moving around to  different trees
when last observed.  Not a large number of other migrants  but we did see:

Blue-winged Warbler
Chestnut-sided
Magnolia
Cape May
Tennessee
Black-throated Green
Black-and- White
Am. Redstart
Ovenbird
Hooded
White-eyed Vireo
Blue-headed
Warbling
Red-eyed
Great-crested Flycatcher
Least Flycatcher
Rose-breasted Grosbeaks

Also had a Veery & Hermit Thrush at the MO Botanical Garden.

Pat Lueders, St. Louis

favorites at AOL Food.