I haven't seen anyone else post, so here it is:

A good number of birders on the Wednesday St. Louis Audubon trip to Tower Grove Park in St. Louis saw a male black-throated blue warbler behind the bubbler in the Gaddy Bird Garden. I, unfortunately, was not one of them.Shawn Clubb Collinsville, Madison Co., Ill. [log in to unmask]
Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
http://www.windowsvista.com/SP1?WT.mc_id=hotmailvistasp1banner
Questions or comments? Email the list ownwers:
mailto:[log in to unmask]