With a good variety of migrants around (although not big overall numbers), I had a tough time getting any work done today.  The highlight was standing in one spot and seeing/hearing 12 warbler species in a single flock.  I had 15 warblers total, which doesn't include some locally nesting species that I just by chance didn't hear (e.g. Yellow-throated).  I ended up with 56 species at Tyson today.

Warblers:
Northern Parulas
Tennessee Warbler, ~5
Nashville Warbler, ~5
Blue-winged Warbler, 2
Golden-winged Warbler, 3
Chestnut-sided Warbler, 1
Yellow-rumped Warbler, a handful
Black-throated Green Warbler, 2
Bay-breasted Warbler, 2
Worm-eating Warblers
American Redstart, 2
Ovenbird, 1
Louisiana Waterthrush, 1
Kentucky Warbler, 2
Common Yellowthroat, 1

Quite a few Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, tanagers of both species, Baltimore Orioles (no Orchards yet -- anybody see them yet?), and Indigo Buntings around too.  Also a single junco still at the feeders.

Nick Barber
University of Missouri-St. Louis
St. Louis, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/