From: Tim James [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 11:01 AM
To: Hazelwood, Susan
Subject: birds of a feather....

Susan
Monday am I saw 6 Willets in pool 15 of the Sapp Tract, they were in the
open and readily visible. There are a few hundred shorebirds working the
distribution channel just below the cross levee ( below the pool 5
parking lot with the trailer parked on it) including a couple dozen
Wilsons Phalaropes. The Wood Thrushes are singing in the woods behind
the office.
Tim