At the way things are going, I will be the only one in the state who
hasn't seen even one little siskin this winter!  Or a RB nuthatch,
either!  I have tons of goldfinches, so you'd think I could have a
siskin!  And aren't the goldfinches gorgeous now!

Jo Strange, Branson, MO

On Thu, 1 May 2008 22:24:21 -0600 Tommie Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> No, you weren't the last to get a Pine Siskin.  I had the first one
> this
> year show up here today.  The south winds also brought Baltimore and
> Orchard
> Orioles.
> Tommie Rogers
> Rock Port, MO

Questions or comments? Email the list ownwers:
mailto:[log in to unmask]